Parker Duofold Fountain Pen, Prestige Blue Chevron, Gold Trim, Medium Nib
Parker Duofold Fountain Pen, Prestige Blue Chevron, Gold Trim, 18k Medium nib
Parker Duofold Prestige Blue Chevron fountain pen with precision laser etched chevron pattern on a metallic blue lacquered base. Metal cap and barrel pen is crafted from 21 individual pieces and finished with intricate chevron patterns for a tactile finish. Trims are gold-plated. The cap decal is brass NiPd plated with the "Ace" design. Uses cartridge or converter for bottled ink (both included). Made in France.
The nib is crafted in solid 18k gold with rhodium coating for the ultimate in writing comfort and precision lines. Each nib is hand polished, manually assembled, then visually checked and tested individually to ensure flawless quality. The Duofold nib is decorated with an ace (symbol of excellence) and stamped with 18k-750 pure gold and goldsmith's hallmarks.
Approximate size: capped 5.4" (137 mm); without cap 5.1" (131 mm); with cap posted 6.8" (170 mm); barrel diameter .51" (13 mm)
- Expertly balanced and perfectly weighted for a comfortable feel
- Duofold is an emblem of Parker's heritage and a symbol of excellence since 1921
- Duofold offers an exceptionally comfortable and luxurious writing experience
- Each piece is brought together by hand to ensure the finest writing experience
- 18-carat solid gold nib is exquisitely emblazed with an iconic ace design and classic Goldsmith Hallmarks
- Delicately crafted from 21 individual pieces
Customers also viewed