Esterbrook Estie Fountain Pen, Tortoise, Silver Trim
Esterbrook was reborn in 2018 with the Estie, named for the modern-day nickname for the brand. The Estie's clean, understated design draws inspiration from the 1930s, with its ringless center and a narrow pocket clip. It is a comfortably balanced pen, made for both long and short writing sessions.
The barrel, cap, and section are turned from blended acrylic in a variety of vintage-inspired colors and polished to a high shine. The cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to help keep the nib wet.
The Estie is equipped with a German-made JoWo #6 steel nib - available in Extra Fine, Fine, Medium or Broad. Gift boxed in a red Esterbrook box.
The Estie continues the Esterbrook tradition of interchangeable nibs with the Modern to Vintage Adapter (sold separately). With the adapter, any vintage Esterbrook nib can be utilized.
Length Capped: 5.9" (150 mm); Length Uncapped: 5" (127 mm); Length Posted: 6.7" (170 mm); Width at center of barrel: 0.53" (13.5 mm); Weight: 0.85 oz. (24 g)
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad. 1.1 Stub now available in Rhodium trim. – Specially manufactured in Germany by JoWo
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek clip provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket