Esterbrook Estie Rollerball Pen, Lilac, Gold Trim
Esterbrook was reborn in 2018 with the Estie, named for the modern-day nickname for the brand. The Estie's clean, understated design draws inspiration from the 1930s, with its ringless center and a narrow pocket clip. It is a comfortably balanced pen, made for both long and short writing sessions.
The barrel, cap, and section are turned from blended acrylic in a variety of vintage-inspired colors and polished to a high shine. The cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to help keep the tip from drying out.
The Estie is equipped with a German-made rollerball refill. Recommended replacement is the Schmidt 5888, available in our store under Refills. Gift boxed in a red Esterbrook box.
Length Capped: 5.9" (150 mm); Length Uncapped: 5" (127 mm); Length Posted: 6.7" (170 mm); Width at center of barrel: 0.53" (13.5 mm); Weight: 0.85 oz. (24 g)
- Comfortably balanced rollerball pen
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to keep tip from drying out
- Utilizes a standard international rollerball refill - Schmidt 5888
- Sleek clip provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket