Esterbrook Estie Slim Fountain Pen, Lilac, Silver Trim
Esterbrook was reborn in 2018 with the Estie, named for the modern-day nickname for the brand. The Estie's clean, understated design draws inspiration from the 1930s, with its ringless center and a narrow pocket clip. It is a comfortably balanced pen, made for both long and short writing sessions.
The barrel, cap, and section are turned from blended acrylic in a variety of vintage-inspired colors and polished to a high shine. The cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to help keep the nib wet.
The Estie Slim is equipped with a German-made Schmidt #5 steel nib - available in Extra Fine, Fine, Medium or Broad. Gift boxed in a red Esterbrook box.
Length Capped: 5.6" (143 mm); Length Uncapped: 4.75" (120 mm); Length Posted: 6.1" (155 mm); Width at center of barrel: 0.51" (13 mm); Weight: 0.7 oz. (21 g)
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size extra fine, fine, medium and broad. Specially manufactured in Germany by Schmidt
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek clip provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket