Esterbrook JR Pocket Fountain Pen, Capri Blue, Gold Trim, Fine Nib
The “J” was Esterbrook’s sleek and suave, classic pocket pen that appealed to the practicality of the times. It was a perfect pen for both men and women, and it still is today. Our revival of this 1940’s and 50’s pen has all of the hallmarks of its predecessor, with a few new bells and whistles. The new “JR” (which is the original J reborn) is stylish and refined. It’s compact in size, so you can always keep one in your jeans, shirt pocket, purse, or briefcase. Take it with you wherever you go. Mirroring the original “J”’s production, our new version is offered in three colors: Capri Blue, Carmine Red and Tuxedo Black. Tuxedo and Carmine shine bright in Paladium trim and Capri gleams in Gold. And since we hope you’ll hold onto it forever, both the German JoWo nib and the top of the pen have been engraved with the Esterbrook Eternity symbol.
The barrel, cap, and section are turned from blended acrylic in a variety of vintage-inspired colors and polished to a high shine.
The JR is equipped with a German-made JoWo #5 steel nib - available in Extra Fine, Fine, Medium or Broad. Gift boxed in a red Esterbrook box.
Length Capped: 5.0" (127 mm); Length Uncapped: 4.65" (127 mm); Length Posted: 5.94" (151 mm); Width at center of barrel: 0.44" (11 mm); Width of cap: 0.55" (14 mm); Weight: 0.7 oz. (19 g)
- Turned acrylic barrel and cap – colors in Capri Blue, Carmine Red and Tuxedo Black
- Metal clip and accets plated to match the ring and nib
- Ergonomic grip
- Threaded cap
- Stainless steel nib in rhodium or gold plating
- Nib sizes include extra fine, fine, medium, broad and stub 1.1
- Eternity symbol on cap finial
- Cap ring laser engraved with the Esterbrook logo
- Weight – 0.7 oz
- Cartridge and converter fill – both included
- Polishing cloth included
- Fabric gift box