J. Herbin Fountain Pen Ink, 1798, Kyanite du Nepal, 50 ml
Silver enhanced sheen ink from J. Herbin
"Kyanite du Nepal" 1978 ink. Kyanite is bright blue and pulling toward turquoise. It is magnified thanks to a cloud of silver glitter for a powerful and elegant writing. Since the discovery of the famous mining region of Nepal, Kali Gandaki, Kyanite has been recognized as a noble mineral because of its similarities with the rich tones of sapphire. Each glass bottle has a hand-dipped wax seal cap. Includes a J. Herbin history pamphlet.
NOTE: Shake the bottle well before filling your pen. If your pen is inactive for a period of time, we recommend to empty and clean it.
- Great for fountain pens and most writing instruments
- “Kyanite du Nepal” ~ Blue
- Silver Sheen, Highly Saturared Color
- 50ml Wide Mouth Glass Bottle
- Includes Jacques Herbin History Pamphlet
- Hand-Dipped Wax Seal Cap
- "1798" Wax Seal on the Bottle