Parker Duofold International Fountain Pen, Big Red Vintage, Palladium Trim, 18k Fine nib
Parker Duofold International fountain pen. Crafted from rich, precious resin in Parker's iconic Big Red coloring. The barrel is engraved with a historical Parker Duofold ribbon. The trim is nickel-palladium plated. The cap decal is brass NiPd plated with the "Ace" design. Uses cartridge or converter for bottled ink (both included). Made in France.
The nib is crafted in solid 18k gold with rhodium coating for the ultimate in writing comfort and precision lines. Each nib is hand polished, manually assembled, then visually checked and tested individually to ensure flawless quality. The Duofold nib is decorated with an ace (symbol of excellence) and stamped with 18k-750 pure gold and goldsmith's hallmarks.
Approximate size: capped 5.2" (131 mm); without cap 4.9" (124 mm); with cap posted 6.6" (163 mm); barrel diameter .47" (12 mm)
- Duofold is an emblem of Parker's heritage and a symbol of excellence since 1921
- Duofold offers an exceptionally comfortable and luxurious writing experience
- Each piece is brought together by hand to ensure the finest writing experience
- 18-carat solid gold nib is exquisitely emblazed with an iconic ace design and classic Goldsmith Hallmarks
- Delicately crafted from 21 individual pieces