Rosetta Magellan Fountain Pen, Burgundy Marble, Gold Trim, Cursive Italic
Broad nib has been custom ground to a cursive italic point
Classic design Rosetta Magellan fountain pen in a beautiful burgundy marble flake finish with gold trim. The burgundy marble finish is crafted from Italian acrylic resins. Each pen is a unique work of art - the pattern of marble flake acrylic resins will vary from pen to pen. Equipped with a German-made JoWo #6 gold-plated stainless steel nib for precise ink flow. Easily change nib size or ink color by adding an extra Rosetta quick change nib assembly (available in our Rosetta Quick Change Sets section). Converter (Schmidt K5) for use with bottled ink and standard international size ink cartridge included. Gift boxed.
Cursive Italic: The Broad nib has been custom ground to a cursive italic point. Cursive italic nibs have a wider downstroke and narrower cross-stroke.
Length: 5-5/8" (142 mm) capped, 4-7/8" (125 mm) uncapped, 6-1/4" (158 mm) with the cap posted
Width at cap: 9/16" (15 mm); Width at middle of barrel: 1/2" (13 mm); Weight: 1.1 ounces (34 g.)
- Classic 1930s style fountain pen design
- Use with converter for bottled ink or standard international ink cartridge (both included)
- Available in six different standard nib sizes (EF, F, M, B, 1.1mm, 1.5mm) and custom grinds
- Rosetta Quick-Change nib assembly makes changing nib or ink color quick and easy
- German nib, Italian acrylics, machined in Taiwan, assembled in Michigan, USA
- IPENSTORE exclusive