Rosetta Magellan Fountain Pen, Purple, Chrome Trim, Formal Italic
Broad nib has been custom ground to a formal italic point
Classic design Rosetta Magellan fountain pen in a beautiful purple finish with chrome trim. The lustrous purple finish is crafted from Italian acrylic resins. Equipped with a German-made JoWo #6 stainless steel nib for precise ink flow. Easily change nib size or ink color by adding an extra Rosetta quick change nib assembly (available in our Rosetta Quick Change Sets section). Converter (Schmidt K5) for use with bottled ink and standard international size ink cartridge included. Gift boxed.
Formal Italic: The Broad nib has been custom ground to a formal italic point. Formal italic nibs are crisper than both Stubs and Cursive Italics. This gives you the most line variation between cross strokes and down strokes. Tey are more appropriate for advanced users or those familiar with calligraphy. They are very position sensitive (the pen cannot be rotated while writing).
Length: 5-5/8" (142 mm) capped, 4-7/8" (125 mm) uncapped, 6-1/4" (158 mm) with the cap posted
Width at cap: 9/16" (15 mm); Width at middle of barrel: 1/2" (13 mm); Weight: 1.1 ounces (34 g.)
- Classic 1930s style fountain pen design
- Use with converter for bottled ink or standard international ink cartridge (both included)
- Available in six different standard nib sizes (EF, F, M, B, 1.1mm, 1.5mm) and custom grinds
- Rosetta Quick-Change nib assembly makes changing nib or ink color quick and easy
- German nib, Italian acrylics, machined in Taiwan, assembled in Michigan, USA
- IPENSTORE exclusive