Zebra X-701 Extreme Condition Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Black
The Toughest Pen Around
The 7-Series of the Zebra Steel Family offers a premium writing experience. The F-701 retractable Ballpoint Pen is designed for the serious communicator looking to embody their personal style in their writing instrument. Features designer stainless steel tip, barrel and clip and a knurled metal grip for writing confidence.
The X-701 features a patent pending pressurized barrel, allowing the pen to write upside down and at extreme levels. The X-701’s pressurized barrel is what makes this product unique. Using this refill in other standard pens will not have the same pressurized results. Due to the pressurized barrel mechanism, some ink blobbing may occur when the pen is left retracted for an extended period of time. Refillable with premium K refill. Pen made in Indonesia, packaged in Mexico. Refill made in Japan.
- Durable, light weight, stainless steel barrel
- Anti-reflective matte black finish
- Patent Pending Pressurized barrel allowing the pen to write on challenging surfaces (extreme angles, upside down) and temperatures ranging from -30 degrees F to 250 degrees F
- Convenient lanyard loop making it easily attachable to a belt loop, backpack, or climbing gear.
- Military Grade Drop Tested
- 5x more durable than everyday plastic pens
- This durable Ballpoint Pen is refillable with Zebra's K-Refill (85212)